Health Warrior Chia Pineapple Stir Fry
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, blanched
- 1/2 cup peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots, blanched
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame pol
- 1 fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 3 tablespoon Health Warrior Premium Chia Seeds (click here to buy now)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Stir together broccoli, peas, carrots, water chestnuts, soy sauce and ginger, in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in wok or nonstick large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable mixture; stir-fry 4 minutes or until just tender. Stir in pineapple. Serve stir-fry over rice. Sprinkle chia seeds over top. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.